We are working on behalf of Nottingham City Council as part of the reopening the high street safely programme, which is a FREE service designed to help businesses recover from the impacts of COVID-19 and reopen their premises safely.
Our team of food technical experts are offering free support to high street businesses to help them to operate safely during an uncertain climate, providing the opportunity to improve areas of food safety, to understand the latest government guidance and to maintain basic health and safety ensuring that your business can continue to thrive in a safe way.
Supporting growth in food and drink
The programme offers a range of free support including:
- Business Diagnostics to assess your current position and future plans – this
will need to be completed in order to enrol on to the programme
- 3 Hours of One-to-one Food Technical Assistance; food safety healthy and
safety, and other regulatory support
- Access to Food Technical Support Webinars covering a range of useful
topics that will assist with your business recovery
- Business Support & Advice
- Signage & Materials
- B-Global Membership (BAME Business Network)
- Recommendations and access to a range of business support providers and
We hope to be a flexible as possible to meet your needs. Could you use this time to achieve a higher food hygiene rating? Are you worried about managing your allergens? Would you just like reassurance that you are following the Government guidance correctly as well as meeting health and safety standards?
In partnership with
If you are a Nottingham City-based business, you may be eligible to access this FREE support. For further information or to arrange a short business diagnostic please call The Food & Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810.