In partnership with The Mallows Company, we have secured ERDF funding to offer a range of services to food and drink manufacturers across Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire & the South East Midlands.
The FEAST2 project allows eligible food and drink manufacturers in Nottinghamshire, Derbyshire and the South East Midlands to access up to 25% in grant funding to support the purchase of production equipment, access up to 12 hours of fully-funded food technical or business mentoring support, and to attend fully-funded workshops on a number of key industry topics.
Supporting growth in food and drink
Grant funding is available to eligible businesses* looking to purchase production equipment to help increase their growth, productivity and create jobs. Through the FEAST2 project we can offer businesses up to 25% of grant funding to support these purchases subject to the following conditions;
Businesses will be required to complete and submit a grant application form together with three quotes for each piece of equipment. The business and the application would then be assessed for eligibility and where successful, a business could receive up to 25% of grant funding against terms and conditions applied. Businesses should not make any purchases prior to submitting a Grant Application Form and receipt of a grant offer letter. Funding will not be given retrospectively.
Eligible businesses* could receive up to twelve hours of food technical support at no cost from the Food & Drink Forum’s technical team. These industry experts could assist with a wide range of technical issues such as;
- Product labelling (are your labels meeting the Food Information Regulations?)
- Recipe nutritional analysis
- HACCP implementation and support
- Product lab testing advice and support
- Support implementing / maintaining SALSA certification
- Support implementing / maintaining BRC certification
- Shelf life and product stability advice
- Internal audit support
- Factory layout advice (improving production efficiency)
- Food safety and hygiene
Eligible businesses will have access to industry experts, fully subsidised, to receive mentoring in any aspect of business. FEAST2 mentors have a wealth of experience in running food and drink manufacturing businesses and are keen to share their knowledge with you.
The Food & Drink Forum, along with industry partners will run a number of industry-specific events throughout the course of the project. Bringing like-minded businesses together to share knowledge, best practice and experience.
In partnership with
To be eligible to receive support through the FEAST2 project you must meet the small business eligibility criteria as follows…
- You must have a food or drink manufacturing business based in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire or the South East Midlands
- You must employ less than 250 employees
- You must have an annual turnover of less than €50million, and an annual balance sheet of less than €43million
- You must be predominantly operating Business-to-Business (B2B)
To check your eligibility or to access FEAST2 support call us on 0115 975 8810.