Free Network Membership
Since 1998, we have assisted investment of around £40 million of public funds into the food and drink sector.
Through our Network Membership we aim to further promote the growth of the UK’s food and drink sector by offering free updates to keep businesses informed about funding and grants, sector trends, regulatory changes, certifications (SALSA, Red Tractor, BRC) and compliance – providing easy access to information that will stimulate growth and competitiveness. Businesses can also use The Forum’s support to access the expertise and facilities needed to grow their businesses even further. **
As a Network Member you can access updates, services and facilities including:
- Updates on grant funding and support
- Updates on the availability of food grade premises including Southglade and Leicester City Food Parks
- Updates on food regulations, legislation and food management system changes through Technical Bites ***
- Updates on events and networking opportunities
- Updates on key food industry trends and market intelligence ****
- Access to and listed, if required, in our Online Directory of food and drink industry suppliers and services **
- Access to our meeting rooms and development kitchen **
- Access to our Technical experts to support you with compliance, food management standards and new product development as well as attending ‘Technical Drop-In’ sessions for direct one-to-one support **
Network Membership also means that you are represented through The Forum’s trade body activity that aims to promote and champion the industry with Local and National Government, Local Enterprise Partnerships and industry regulators to enable more funding and support to the sector.
As a Network Member you can also choose to be included in our Online Directory to access producers, manufacturers, packing companies and other associated services to the sector whilst offering the opportunity to promote your business and products to our network of subscribed members.
To join Network Membership please download and complete this Application Form and return to email@example.com or post to The Food & Drink Forum, The Business Centre, Southglade Food Park, Gala Way, Nottingham, NG5 9RG.
** Full rates apply but discounts are available through Business Membership
*** Serves in part as a compliance prerequisite for BRC in terms of sector updates
**** Further detailed food industry trends are available through Business Membership