The Food & Drink Forum, in partnership with The Mallows Company, has secured ERDF funding to offer a range of useful services to food and drink manufacturers until September 2021, including; grant funding, business mentoring, industry events and technical support.
Grant funding is available to eligible businesses* looking to purchase production equipment to help increase their growth, productivity and create jobs. Through the FEAST2 project we can offer businesses up to 25% of grant funding to support these purchases.
Minimum spend = £4,000 / Maximum Spend = £200,000
Businesses will be required to complete a short grant application and gather three quotes for each piece of equipment. Should you wish to apply for grant funding please contact The Food & Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810.
Eligible businesses* could receive up to twelve hours of food technical support at no cost from the Food & Drink Forum’s technical team. These industry experts could assist with a wide range of technical issues such as;
- Product labelling (are you labels meeting the Food Information Regulations?)
- Recipe nutritional analysis
- HACCP implementation and support
- Product lab testing advice and support
- Support implementing / maintaining SALSA certification
- Support implementing / maintaining BRC certification
- Shelf life and product stability advice
- Internal audit support
- Factory layout advice (improving production efficiency)
- Food safety and hygiene
To access food technical support through the FEAST2 project please call The Food & Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810 to be enrolled onto the project.
Eligible businesses will have access to industry experts, fully subsidised, to receive mentoring in any aspect of business. FEAST2 mentors have a wealth of experience in running food and drink manufacturing businesses and are keen to share their knowledge with you.
The Food & Drink Forum, along with industry partners will run a number of industry-specific events throughout the course of the project. Bringing like-minded businesses together to share knowledge, best practice and experience.
*FEAST2 Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible to receive support through the FEAST2 project you must meet the small business eligiblity criteria as follows:
- You must have a food or drink manufacturing business based in Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire or the South East Midlands
- You must employ less than 250 employees
- You must have an annual turnover of less than €50million, and an annual balance sheet of less than €43million
- You must be predominantly operating Business-to-Business (B2B)
Should you wish to check your eligibility please contact The Food & Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810.
To access any of the above services or for further information on the FEAST2 project, please call the Food & Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810 or email email@example.com
The FEAST2 project is receiving up to £2million of funding from the European Regional Development Fund as part of the European Structural and Investment Funds Growth Programme 2014-2020. The Ministry of Housing, Communities and Local Government is the Managing Authority for the European Regional Development Fund. Established by the European Union, the European Regional Development Fund helps local areas stimulate their economic development by investing in projects which will support innovation, businesses, create jobs and local community regenerations. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/european-growth-funding