Workshops & Support for Derbyshire Businesses
Do you provide food or drink products for consumers or other organisations?
Could your business benefit from further support that will help your business grow?
We are delighted to be working on behalf of Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire to deliver a programme of workshops and support to Visitor Economy businesses and Food & Drink producers across Derbyshire*.
Upcoming workshops include:
- Digital Marketing Strategy and Planning Workshop – Thursday 10th January 2019 @ 9AM
- Food Photography Workshop – Thursday 17th January 2019 @ 9AM
- ‘Flying Off the Shelves’ Branding & Marketing Workshop – Wednesday 23rd January 2019 @ 9AM
- ‘Selling the Sizzle’ Sales Training – Thursday 24th January 2019 @ 9AM
- The Packaging & Design Process Workshop – Tuesday 29th January 2019 @ 9AM
- Basics of Food Labelling Workshop – Thursday 31st January 2019 @ 9AM
- Procurement ‘Keeping it Local and Lovely Workshop’ – Wednesday 6th Feburary 2019 @ 9AM
- Instagram Success Workshop – Thursday 14th February 2019 @ 9AM
- Product Development: From Concept to Launch Workshop – Wednesday 20th February 2019 @ 9AM
- Internal Audit and Accreditation Workshop – Wednesday 20th February 2019 @ 1PM
For full details or to reserve your place please click on the above workshops or click here.
Alongside the workshops, if you are a food and drink producer, or a visitor economy business based in Derbyshire* and would like to look at ways of growing or improving your business through the food you produce, we are delighted to offer, through Marketing Peak District & Derbyshire, twelve hours of fully-funded support for general issues or more specialised support from our food technicians.
This support could cover areas such as:
- Product Labelling
- Shelf Life Concerns
- Nutritional Information
- New Product Development
- Marketing & Branding
- Food Technical Issues
For further information or to access this fully-funded support please contact: Trudi.email@example.com or call The Food & Drink Forum on 0115 975 8810.
*All businesses must meet our small business eligibility criteria to receive funded support