Project Coordinator / Administrator
Location: Nottingham NG5 (with regular travel to Leicester Office)
Salary: £14,000 – £22,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Full Time or Part Time, 1 Year Fixed Term Contract (with possible extension)
37.5 hours per week, Mon – Fri
February 2018, immediate start preferred.
To establish, administer and maintain the processes that are essential for compliance with auditing procedures in relation to this ERDF (European Regional Development Funding) funded project. In addition, to administer and streamline all project specific paperwork for both staff and businesses participating in the project ‘FEAST’.
Day to day activity will include;
- Working with the Project Director, Managers and Business Advisors to ensure all activity is compliant with ERDF rules and regulations
- Maintaining records and liaising with appropriate colleague teams to ensure that the database, financial controls and project reporting is accurate and timely, ensuring all paperwork is completed correctly and accurately meeting EU audit requirements
- Monitoring and checking the completion of project documentation by project staff to help minimise errors and gaps in information
- Liaising with ERDF project staff to ensure best working practices are adhered to
- Co-ordinating the completion and submission of timesheets and assist project staff in the preparation of reports
- Maintaining detailed documentation and database logs relating to each client, including registration documentation, datasets, and project outcomes
- Communicating with staff, partners and businesses regarding the project via email, telephone, and in person
- Ensuring a clear audit and accountability trail with each submission which ties back to activity
- Development and improvement of effective internal processes and procedures
- Other activities to support team members may include but are not limited to; general office administration, minute taking, facilities management, providing administrative support for project delivery (including ERDF funded projects), event management, marketing and PR activity and support, general housekeeping and hospitality tasks, as well as any other tasks required to support the team.
We are looking for an approachable and methodical team player with a positive attitude and a great deal of experience in establishing, managing and maintaining administration and filing systems. Equally we require someone who is self-motivated with exceptional communication skills via telephone, email and in person.
The post will be office-based, Monday to Friday (9AM – 5PM, with a 30 minute lunch break).
Flexibility will be required for breakfast or evening events.
- 5+ years in an administrative role with core responsibilities
- A high level of office management and administration experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software and exceptional IT skills
- Working knowledge of health and safety management
- A high standard of accuracy and attention to detail, literacy and numeracy with excellent communication skills (these will be tested at interview stage)
- Working with CRM systems for data inputting
- Professional minute taking
- Good level of education
- Excellent organiser/planner with good time management skills
- Knowledge and experience of working with ERDF/EU funded projects
- Food and drink manufacturing experience or knowledge
- Research and telemarketing skills
- Marketing and event management experience
- Knowledge of health and safety management
- Contributing to social media, online presence and other marketing activities
The Food and Drink Forum is the industry support body for the food manufacturing industry within the East Midlands and further afield. Through the provision of a membership service the support provided to businesses includes: food technical expertise and training, updates on legislation and regulations, marketing and links to suppliers, new product development and BRC, HACCP and SALSA support. Our members can expect the service of the forum to be a one-stop for all their food related needs. For further information please visit: www.foodanddrinkforum.co.uk
To apply for this role please send a letter of application demonstrating your interest and experience in the role, together with a copy of your CV, finally please enclose 2 referees. Please post to Bryony Whiley, The Food & Drink Forum, The Business Centre, Southglade Food Park, Gala Way, Nottingham, NG5 9RG or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking to recruit as soon as possible, and so please submit your application promptly. We will close the advert as soon as a suitable candidate is recruited.
As we anticipate a high response rate we will only contact successful applicants.