How can we help your business?
Since our establishment in 1998 we have been helping food and drink businesses to grow. We’re an industry-led, not-for-profit organisation driving positive change within the food and drink industry.
Over the past 21 years we have helped to secure over £40 million of funding for the sector, £11 million of which has been secured since 2016.
We provide comprehensive support to food and drink businesses through:
- Accessing Funding – allowing us to offer our support at minimal cost to the business, and to support capital expenditure within the industry wherever possible
- Food Park Development & Management – providing food grade premise opportunities to the sector
- Events & Training – our comprehensive events and training programme allows businesses to develop key industry-specific skills
- Food Technical Support – our team of food technical experts can provide support in areas such as food safety, HACCP management, standards & certification, labelling, internal audit and nutritional analysis to name a few
- Membership – our membership offering allows food and drink businesses to join our network and receive support from The Forum team, as well as a host of industry-specific benefits
- Meeting Room Hire – we have a range of meeting rooms to hire at our various food parks in Nottingham, Leicester and Weston-super-Mare
Our practical, hands-on approach enables food and drink businesses to grow, and provides them with the knowledge and confidence required to comply with the growing number of regulations within the food industry.